The Day I Started Seeing the Internet Differently

 

Why I Started Looking at the Internet Differently After Learning Digital Marketing

A little introduction from Anuparna M 🦋

Hello, and welcome to The Growth Edit! 🌻

I’m Anuparna M, a Digital Marketing and Business Development professional with over 9 years of experience across different industries, including IT, technology, skill development, and transportation.

For many years, my professional world revolved around business development, sales, lead generation, client relationships, and growth. Over time, I became increasingly curious about what happens before a customer becomes a lead or a sale.

That curiosity brought me to Digital Marketing.

I started my journey into Digital Marketing by completing a full-time Digital Marketing course from IntactDynaMind Technology. I also completed Fundamentals of Digital Marketing from Google Digital Garage, which helped me build a strong foundation in the field.

As I wanted to gain practical exposure, I completed a Digital Marketing internship with BASSETTI Group, where I had the opportunity to work on projects for companies across different parts of the world. My experience included conducting SEO audits, creating content calendars, identifying social media gaps, developing social media strategies, exploring performance marketing, and analysing digital marketing opportunities.

These experiences have helped me understand that Digital Marketing is not simply about posting content or running advertisements—it is about understanding people, analysing data, finding opportunities, and creating strategies that can drive meaningful growth.

And somewhere along the way, something interesting happened...

I started looking at the internet differently.

The internet started looking different.

A simple Google search became a lesson in SEO.
An Instagram post became a content strategy.
An advertisement became a campaign waiting to be analysed.
And every click started telling a story.

Recently, I successfully completed Foundation of Digital Marketing & E-commerce from Google, an exciting milestone in my learning journey. 🎓

But I know this is only the beginning.

Through The Growth Edit, I want to share what I learn, what I discover, and how I see the ever-changing world of Digital Marketing.

Not as someone who knows everything—but as someone who is curious, learning, experimenting, and growing.

Welcome to my journey.

Let’s decode the digital world, one click at a time. 🕹️

— Anuparna M 🦋
Digital Marketing | SEO | Social Media | Performance Marketing

Comments